CONDITIONS OF HIRE
The contract of hire shall be subject to these conditions of hire.
- Rents are payable in advance and a £200 deposit is required at the time of booking, and must be sent to our office together with a completed booking form. Once we have accepted the booking, the applicant is liable for the balance of the rent, which must be sent to our office at least 30 days before your holiday commences.
- All of our accommodation is specifically reserved for non-smokers. All bookings are accepted on the strict understanding that this rule is accepted, and that if broken tenants will be asked to leave immediately and not be entitled to any refund.
- All cancelations must be notified immediately by telephone and then confirmed in writing. The hirer remains as stated in (paragraph 1 above) responsible for the full rent. Should we however, following a cancelation, be able to re-let the property, both your deposit and the balance (if paid) will be refunded, less an administration charge of 15% of the full rent. Please note that it will not be possible to refund your rent unless the property is re-let, so it is to your advantage to notify us immediately of any cancelation.
- The property must be vacated by 10.00 a.m... on the morning of departure. Tenancies commence at 5.00 p.m... on the first day.
- We cannot be held responsible for any accidents or damage which may be sustained by any hirer, member of his party, or visitor or their property however caused.
- The exact number of people allowed at each property is clearly stated and must not be exceeded.
- Pets - Well behaved pets are only allowed if we are notified and agree in advance. If pets are not well behaved we reserve the right to insist that they are taken home immediately.
- Hand towels and a bath towels may be hired at £5 per person.
- All bookings are accepted on the condition that the property is left clean and tidy and breakage’s and/or damage will be paid for by the person who made the booking. All cottages will be inspected prior to departure.
- Availability - The booking is made on the understanding that the holiday home will be placed at your disposal on the day stated. If this should not be possible through circumstances not under our control (e.g... fire, theft, damage, death or illness) then it cannot be guaranteed that an alternative holiday home will be provided, although every effort will be made to assist in this respect. If unsuccessful your deposit will be returned in full.
- In the interest of continued improvement the owners reserve the right to alter or delete amenities or facilities either advertised or previously available, without prior notice.
- While the representations contained in advertising matter are made in good faith, any oral representation by employees or representatives do not form any part of this agreement.
- Our liability shall not exceed the amount actually paid as rental by the hirer for the accommodation rented by him/her from the farm enterprise.
- No rebates will be paid for either mechanical or electrical failure of any kind. Every effort shall be made to effect repair.
- Price changes - We reserve the right to amend prices quoted in the brochure due to errors and/or omissions or changes in the VAT rate.